Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New news

Briefly...

LA was really great! Seeing Naomi and meeting RJ was brilliant, and I couldn't have asked for more in hosts. Thank you so much for your couch, your food, your bathroom, your driving skills, your patience and yourselves. I'm looking forward to coming back to visit!

I flew into NY on a red-eye flight, arriving at 6.30am Monday, and have been on the go since. There is so much to see and do here, and I am totally in love with the place and the people.

Including more motorbikes. Don't hold your breath.

Actually, feel free to breathe a little easier - my baby Geni (also known as UKP 05, 02 Suzuki GS 500 back home) has gone to a new home. She will be well loved by her new owner, a family man who has a passion for biking. I hope to see you on the road when I get back, Geni.

More soon, so keep an eye out! Or in.

No comments: