Monday, May 5, 2008

Chicago? Chicago.

There are many places in the world that can be legitimately described as awesome; unfortunately, I haven't seen all that many. But in my limited experience, Chicago is a place that is genuinely worthy of awe.

Chicago is a city in which you can look in almost any direction and there is something to see. Chicago is the type of city which makes me want to take photography lessons. Chicago is a city which inspires a desire to better understand architecture and design.

Chicago has kept my eyes open very wide without fail whenever I have gone anywhere near the downtown area.

I'll happily admit that there are parts of the town that are downright shabby, but my general impression thus far:

Chicago? Yes please.


...hopefully there will be more to come at a later date :-)

No comments: